Subject: Re: Blitz Basic & Skidmarks
From: Michael 'AMOS' Cox <mcox>
To: [email-masked] (AMOS Mailing List)
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1993 19:55:43 -0400 (EDT)

>as a result supports AGA...
BB2 does not support AGA.

>So here's the situation: Unless SomeoneWhoKnows can tell me why I shouldn't,
>I'm going to sell my copy of AMOS Pro & get Blitz Basic 2. I'd like it
Well, I have heard that the makers of BB2 have disbanded so they no longer
make/support it.  It is also supposed to be given away on the November
issue of Amiga Format.

>product anywhere near the speed/smoothness of SkidMarks that was written
Well, that is because BB2 has a special Blitz mode which is nothing near
system-friendly.  Similar to turning off multi-tasking, etc. which you
can do with AMOS but it takes a couple more commands using the DOSCALLs.

Mike
-- 
Michael Cox                             Work:   [email-masked]
Amiga Conquers, AMOS Rules!             Play:   [email-masked]
This space intentionally left blank     Fido:   1:109/456.0
        The text above is my own and all that other disclaimer junk